Bees in my Bonnet

"art for real people"

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Artist Trading Cards ROCK!


Happy Sunday everyone!



I can't believe how much FUN I'm having with my new ORIGINAL artist trading cards!!

I especially like the freedom I feel in just "playing" and not having the art feel too serious!

You need to give these little gems a try



If you'd like to take a look at what I've been creating lately click HERE



In the meantime here's MORE atc tips for YOU!!



CHECKERBOARDS ANYONE?



I love black and white checkerboard borders but for some reason I couldn’t find black and white checkerboard art paper. Then I happened upon some black and white striped paper. I realized that was actually better because when I cut off strips it looks like checkerboards AND I can cut them as skinny or as wide as I want without worrying about staying right on the line of actual checkerboards! If you want a double row just cut two strips about the same width and glue them on side by side staggering the colors to form your checkerboards!

Brilliant huh?!?!?

Here's a couple more links JUST FOR FUN!

My website

AND

My Etsy Store!

Have a BEAUTIFUL Sunday

love you all!

Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home