Bees in my Bonnet

"art for real people"

Friday, October 06, 2006

I think I got my MOJO back!

WOW! It's been over a month since I posted and I think I'm getting back to normal! Well normal for ME anyway!

I've had quite the creative week and have now listed LOTS of fun things in my new ETSY store!

Take a peek!

www.beesinmybonnet.etsy.com

I will probably still list some things on ebay but I am REALLY excited about the "etsy" possiblities! There are already lots of things I like better about Etsy! Much more user friendly and the quality of listings are really great! If you haven't checked it out DO THAT RIGHT NOW! It's fun!

here is a sample of what I have in my store so far!

An entire set of PERFECTLY VALID reasons why we SHOULD NOT clean our houses!



My FAVORITE set of atc's BY far!



SEVERAL fun 4" by 4" collages on canvas!











Thanks so much for looking and GOD BLESS YOU!

love Becky

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Becky, not only did you get it back, but you got it goin' on!
Crystal

8:46 PM  
Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

I would say you got your mojo back and how! WOWZER these are soooo wonderful!

It was so GREAT meet you last week what fun we had.
My Best-
Kristen

2:35 PM  
Blogger Holly Loves Art said...

I LOVE your work! I've been a huge fan for such a long time. Glad to see you got your mojo back! Isn't that the best? Keep up the beautiful work!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looooooook at all that ART!!! Woo Hoooo Becky -- good for you! :)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Kim from Kansas said...

The 7 Dwarves are hilarious!!!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

I doubt it was ever lost ;)
{{{Kat}}}

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home